May 14, 2009

It's a bird, it's a plane

We were all in the car this evening after Andrew's last soccer practice of the season. Andrew was tired and was not responding to Mark calling his name so Mark began calling him things like, "A-Dimon," "A-Man," and "Mr. ADH," just to get a reaction from him - which didn't work, I might add. He continued to ride along, staring out the window.

Not wanting to waste any attention that might be coming toward the backseat, Thomas said, "What will you call me?"

Mark responded by saying, "I'll call you, T-Man-Thomas," or "T-Luke."

Thomas, interrupting him, suddenly shouted out, "No! You'll call me SUPERHERO THOMAS! and I will fly with my cape and land on your roof and then I will say 'Pow' and 'Boom' and then I will fly some more and do super stuff and you will always call me SUPERHERO THOMAS."

I think we've been put on warning. Next thing you know he'll be asking for a batmobile.

1 comment:

Rosemary said...

Yes, I think you've been put on alert regarding his vision for his future. It won't be anything as standard as "T-Luke." :-)